Pokémon Infinite Fusion has just launched its latest update, version 6.0, and it’s brimming with exciting new features, improvements, and additions that are sure to enthrall both new and veteran players of the game. This update not only brings a plethora of new Pokémon into the mix but also introduces some significant changes to the game mechanics, enhancing the overall experience. Let’s dive into what this new update has in store compared to its predecessor.
New Pokémon and Quests
New Added Pokemons in 6.0
The most prominent feature of version 6.0 is the addition of 41 new Pokémon, including different forms, which brings a fresh wave of excitement. Most of these new Pokémon are available during the main game in classic mode, with the legendaries set for the post-game. Highlights include:
- Phantump quest in Goldenrod Hotel
- Fused Regirock, Regice, Registeel encounters in the Sealed chamber
- New underwater temple area replacing the old Regigiagas sealed chamber
- New Regi triple fusion
- Added wild encounters for several Pokémon in various locations
These additions not only expand the Pokémon roster but also enrich the in-game world with new areas to explore and quests to undertake.
System and Fusion Overhauls
Version 6.0 introduces some crucial system improvements and fusion mechanic changes:
- Dynamic calculation of fusion data from the base Pokémon, enhancing the fusion experience.
- Improved loading speeds, making the game smoother and more responsive.
- Added basic level caps option, providing a new layer of challenge and strategy.
The dynamic calculation of fusion data is particularly noteworthy as it brings a fresh and more organic feel to the fusion process.
Pokedex and Sprites
A notable upgrade in version 6.0 is the enhancement of the Pokedex and sprites:
- Sprites select page now opens automatically when registering a new Pokémon.
- Repositioned all Pokémon sprites for battles and added shadows to enemy Pokémon.
- Individual Pokémon can have up to 62 alt sprites, offering an unprecedented level of customization.
Graphics and Gameplay Enhancements
The update also brings graphical improvements and gameplay tweaks:
- Updated overworld sprites and added missing item icons.
- Nerfed certain gameplay elements like the mankey paw money loop for better balance.
- Added new items and TMs in various locations.
As with any significant update, version 6.0 addresses several bugs to enhance gameplay stability and performance:
- Fixed Pokedex registration issues and rival duplication glitch in Silph Co.
- Resolved battle sprite and background display issues.
Pokémon Infinite Fusion 6.0 is a substantial update that breathes new life into the game. With its array of new Pokémon, improved fusion mechanics, enhanced graphics, and gameplay tweaks, it promises an even more immersive and engaging experience for players. The update is a testament to the developers’ commitment to enhancing and expanding the Pokémon Infinite Fusion universe, ensuring that the adventure continues to be as exciting and fresh as ever.
For more detailed information, check out the full changelog here.