Last updated: 2024-01-04
Data Collection and Use
- infinite-fusion-calculator.com only collects personally identifiable information when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is used solely for the purpose of enhancing the user experience and will never be shared, sold, or disclosed to third parties unless required by law.
Cookies and Tracking
Like many websites, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our site. This may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
We may engage third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our service.
- To provide the service on our behalf.
- To assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
- These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
These third parties have access to your personal information only to perform specific tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- The security of your personal information is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.